Increasingly both private and corporate tenants are demanding professionally managed lets
Once your property is let the work doesn't stop there. Today's tenants have higher expectations of service, expecting maximum value for their rental.
Whether it is a fridge failure or a leaking shower, you can be sure any tenant will want a swift repair - however inconvenient the moment may be for you!
All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the rent whilst your dedicated Property Manager keeps you fully informed of any issues.
What we do for you:
- Rent - Receive and pay rent to you to ensure prompt hassle free payment. We can send you regular statements of account for your tax records
- Inspect your Property - Regular visits to ensure it is being kept in an adequate condition
- Your interests/Our interests - We will be the first point of contact for your tenants if any issues arise
- Maintenance - Arrange repairs to your property from our list of reputable and competitive contractors
- Emergency Repairs - 24 hour repairs can be arranged and monitored subject to terms of our Agreement with you
- Cleaning - We can organize spring cleaning for you in between tenancies as needed
Why our clients prefer us to manage property:
- Clients can remain at arms length from the tenants whilst still being informed
- No time-consuming calling round for quotes on repairs
- No need to visit the property
- Late rent payments chased and collected for you
- Dedicated Property Managers ensures speaking to the same people each time
- No unwelcome interruptions day or night
- You have more important things to do with your time